Yahoo groups question

Didn't you just have some AOL-related buggery gone wild or something? Maybe related to that?

Check your Yahoo groups settings (assuming that there are some, I don't know, I only have an email account with yahoo, nothing more. But it's got settings!) and then your browser settings. Or do nothing, if it ain't broke, etc.

Larry it might not be any issue on your end. I've been having some issues here and there with Yahoo Groups for a couple of years. The major error where I could only see new posts via email and my Gmail associated with a Yahoo ID blocked me from reading archived posts (telling me I didn't have a Yahoo ID), but it only happened with one particular group.

It seems like Yahoo have relegated their Groups to the sideline since most people made the transition to forums. I am going to take a guess that eventually Yahoo Groups will go the way of Geocities and those decades of posts disappearing into the digital ether.

Thanks, Deepak. I'll bet that's it, but as long as I can access posts and until Yahoo Groups go away altogether, I'm OK. The loss of the posts on the most important of those groups (to me) would be quite a loss to the field that group focuses on, though.

Jim -- I looked at my settings, but what was there was bare bones stuff (who am I, what's my password and e-mail address, etc.).