I can't take the Deep

Soulstation1

He's over at the Euro BN board and he is alreadt starting trouble. He has somehow registered under my name, "Christiern" and started his homophobic attack. I have sent an e-mail to the board's management alerting them to this fact. I tried to understand where he was coming from, buy, unfortunately, I am now convinced that the man is sick in the head and I, for one, will nothing further to do with his infantile nonsense.

Good riddance!

I have complained to the BN BBS administrator. D'Imperio has registered under my Organissimo username, using my actual e-mail address. They really need to nip this one in the bus and dump the sicko before he does more damage. Funny, I used to regard Danny as a friend, but no more.

Has anybody ever been banned from two jazz boards in less than 24 hours? :blink::wacko: DEEP could be on his way to a new Internet record, folks!

I haven't read a DEEP post since he was at AAJ.  Never opened the "Olive Branch" thread.  Not sure why so many people did...  :mellow:  icon14.gif  :huh:

Because the human condition is endlessly fascinating.

Hmmmmmm... lemme think... :unsure: mmmmmmmnnnnnnnnNO, I'm gonna say no, not really, no. :mellow:

How ironic that DEEP's chief apologists have washed their hands of him after he went after them personally. Previously, when he was going after others (and I don't mean just me), it was considered entertaining and his targets were considered poor sports. I recall him savaging really nice people at JC (that wouldn't be me, obviously, since I fixed his wagon REAL good) and everyone just lapping it up like sour milk then getting just so indignant that the victims didn't have a better sense of humor. The tired excuse that he knew a lot about jazz, which justified putting up with his crap was outrageous. What goes around comes around.

How ironic that DEEP's chief apologists have washed their hands of him after he went after them personally. Previously, when he was going after others (and I don't mean just me), it was considered entertaining and his targets were considered poor sports. I recall him savaging really nice people at JC (that wouldn't be me, obviously, since I fixed his wagon REAL good) and everyone just lapping it up like sour milk then getting just so indignant that the victims didn't have a better sense of humor. The tired excuse that he knew a lot about jazz, which justified putting up with his crap was outrageous. What goes around comes around.

:tup:tup:tup

If I was too patient, I apologize. I wanted to make sure he had enough rope to hang himself. Unlike the GregM banning, I see no one complaining about this one.

Jeez, I hope you don't think I was talking about you because I wasn't. I haven't followed DEEP's exploits here. I saw this thread and wondered what had happened THIS time. Turns out it's just the usual