BAG

bogdan101

Indeed, saw those videos on Baikida's Facebook page. I believe they are from the INA archives. Saw him and Oliver Lake recently with Jason Hwang and Nasheet Waits - helluva show, certainly in the realm of BAG music.

Indeed there is only one official BAG record, but Oliver Lake's NTU, Passin' Thru, as well as Orange Fish Tears, Children of the Sun, Solidarity Unit and the Human Arts Ensemble/Luther Thomas/Bobo Shaw LPs certainly qualify!

Some amazing stuff in those INA archives! There's the Garbarek/Vesala/Andersen trio as well as the Rypdal/Christensen/Hovenjso trio videos too that are totally killer as well. Imagine strolling through some park in the afternoon to hear those sounds haha..

and J Kühn, Earl Freeman and Jacques Thollot for an indoor show, as well as the AEC and the Michel Portal Unit. I think there might also be some Surman as well from that period.

Was the reissue of BAG In Paris, Aries 1973 on Rank and File legit does anyone know?

I'd love a copy of 'Orange Fish Tears'. Lottery win dependent I suspect

edit: to add big thank you to bogdan 101 for the posting

There are better things to spend your lottery money on - "Orange Fish Tears" was a rather disappointing record.