BLINDFOLD TEST #8

Jim Dye

:rsmile: :rsmile: :rsmile: :rsmile: :rsmile: :rsmile: :rsmile: :rsmile:

Now that discussion for BT7 is underway, it's time to get the ball rolling for BT8

Send an email with your mailing address to jimdye@gmx.net to sign up for Blindfold Test 8.

(Please also include your Organissimo Jazz Forums user name if it is different from your real name.)

Some Blindfold Test participants have felt that 2 full discs of music is a bit too much to digest. Others feel that any amount of free music is just fine for them. I have decided to try something that is somewhat of a compromise.

I have compiled 2 discs of music for this test. Disc 1 is the official Blindfold Test #8. However, I put together an additional disc of music that I am calling a 'Bonus Disc'. This 'Bonus Disc' contains music I wish to share, but is IMHO either too far out, or too long to include in the official Blindfold Test.

If you just want to participate only in the official BT8, just note in your email to me that you want the 'disc one only'. If you wish to receive the 'Bonus Disc' as well, just say something like 'both discs, please', or 'disc one and bonus', and you will recieve both discs.

Thanks and I look forward to sending you some great music soon!

:rsmile: :rsmile: :rsmile: :rsmile: :rsmile: :rsmile: :rsmile: :rsmile:

Edited by Jim Dye

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

List of those who have signed up.

couw

John B

Big Al

tjobbe

Dan Gould

Saxophone__Vagina

Peter Johnson

Stefan Wood

Jim R

EKE BBB

marcoliv

rockefeller center

Upright Bill

Harold_Z

mikeweil

Dmitry

deus62

RDK

catesta

White Lightning

connoisseur series500

Alexander

desertblues

Evan

Nate Dorward

king ubu

Man with the Golden Arm

billyboy

birksworks

Noj

randyhersom

Aftab

JSngry

Tom Storer

tooter

MartyJazz

Brad

Big Wheel

Saint Vitus

Edited by Jim Dye

Well, it's not too far out for some, but I could see our friend in Coconut Creek asking me for 80 minutes of his life back. ;)

:o

:g:lol:

I'm in, Jim, and you can make mine a DOUBLE!

Only thing is, we're not long for Coconut Creek, so I'm going to give you my work address. BIG NEWS is a brewin'! :)

I'm curious - does anyone *not* want the second disc?

So far, everyone has signed up for disc 2. So much for the 'too much to digest' argument. It seems everyone has their pipes in good order. :g

A note to everyone: If you do want both discs, you are in no way obligated to comment on the bonus disc. There may be a lot of DKDC's coming.