2015 MLB Season - Let's Play Two!

JSngry

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great return appearance from Masahiro Tanaka yesterday against the Mariners, and also encouraging to see his velocity hitting 95 mph. Hard to imagine his arm holding up for the rest of the season, though.

He's a great pitcher and a joy to watch - I say that as a baseball fan, not as a Yankees fan (which I hardly am anymore) - but I agree. Unfortunately, I can't see him lasting the season.

Edited by paul secor

It was great watching Heston's no-hitter last night, though I think Tim and myself were probably the only two people who didn't turn over to the Warriors / Cavs game.

Truth.

Watching the replay of the game even as I type. :tup

Edited by TimMcG

Another Giants loss.

Ugh.

I think I hate this.

Steady...

The season isn't even close to the halfway point.

Your boys are 3.5 games back, 3 games over .500, and would be in the wild card game today.

Now, I may just be a lowly "ballot stuffing" Royals fan (we all are, according to the media), but I seem to recall your Giants making out pretty well from the wild card spot last year.

My boys haven't been playing well lately, and I've had to endure ledge jumpers throughout our recent slump. But, you know as well as I do, this shit happens over the course of the MLB season. Never get too high, never get too low.

Still a long, LONG way to go.

And to put it bluntly, your boys are just fine, so just stop it.

You're welcome. ;)

Another Giants loss.

Ugh.

I think I hate this.

Steady...

The season isn't even close to the halfway point.

Your boys are 3.5 games back, 3 games over .500, and would be in the wild card game today.

Now, I may just be a lowly "ballot stuffing" Royals fan (we all are, according to the media), but I seem to recall your Giants making out pretty well from the wild card spot last year.

My boys haven't been playing well lately, and I've had to endure ledge jumpers throughout our recent slump. But, you know as well as I do, this shit happens over the course of the MLB season. Never get too high, never get too low.

Still a long, LONG way to go.

And to put it bluntly, your boys are just fine, so just stop it.

You're welcome. ;)

OK, Boss. :lol:

Giants won 6-2 today. I feel better now. :tup

GO Texas Rangers!

Edited by TimMcG

The hilarious part being that this may be the dumbest sports story ever, yet one of the biggest.

These guys were essentially acting like douchebags because they didn't like Luhnow. They really stood next to nothing to gain from this. And now they could be facing federal criminal charges and potentially jail time.

Absolutely idiotic...