Mosaic Box Sale

Mosaic Box sets. Downsizing & these beauties must go. All are in very good or better condition. All are CDs, no LPs. Next stop is ebay so act now. Prices include shipping (to lower 48). Shipping o/s lower 48 is at actual cost.

Tal Farlow ($140)

Curtis Fuller Blue Note/UA ($75) SOLD

Django Reinhardt ($110) SOLD
Sonny Stitt Studio ($160)
Bud Shank Studio ($120) SOLD
Illinois Jacquet 1945-50 ($100)
Horace Parlan ($120) SOLD
Sam Rivers ($95) SOLD
Johnny Hodges Small Group 1956-61 ($120)
Albert Ammons & Mead Lux Lewis ($100)
Art Farmer Benny Golson Jazztet ($140) SOLD
Lou Donaldson ($150) SOLD
Jazz Crusaders ($120)
email to peter@zwiefelhofer.com for quickest response. Thanks.
Edited by Peter

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, are they that valuable? I bought this set less the box from eBay a couple of years ago and then bought the booklet from Mosaic. I am a rich man it seems. Good luck with this sale. I will follow it with interest. /Magnus

Without the box or the booklet, the price is going to be a lot lower of course. One can't always get lucky enough to pick these up afterwards.

Wow, are they that valuable? I bought this set less the box from eBay a couple of years ago and then bought the booklet from Mosaic. I am a rich man it seems.Good luck with this sale. I will follow it with interest./Magnus

These prices are very fair and at market rate.

Wow, are they that valuable? I bought this set less the box from eBay a couple of years ago and then bought the booklet from Mosaic. I am a rich man it seems. Good luck with this sale. I will follow it with interest. /Magnus

Collectors are looking for sets that are out of print and are in very good to excellent condition. It's also critical that they include the original disks, jewel box inserts, booklet and box. Otherwise the price drops dramatically.