Gilad Atzmon/Dave Frank duo - NEW

Dfrankjazz

❖✈♪►✈☃< my best friend's half-sister makes $66 /hr on the internet . She has been fired for nine months but last month her payment was $14128 just working on the internet for a few hours. you can check here >

Going Here

you Can

Find Out,,,

►►►►►►

✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹

Edited by erwbol

What seems to be the problem here? Dave is a new member who has contributed to several discussions over the past few months. He's also a musician who has provided links to free classes he's offered, and now a link to a performance featuring another musician he thinks highly of. If you believe his post is inappropriate say so and/or report it. Otherwise, it might be better to keep your snide comments to yourself. I've been guilty of this kind of behavior in the past, and I've found it doesn't contribute positively to our community.

I was wondering whether any of this would come up. There's a bit more going on than presenting I artist I dig..Full disclosure - the track is a recent session recording of me and him as it happened haha.. I think his playing is spectacular here.

DF

Edited by Dfrankjazz

I was wondering whether any of this would come up. There's a bit more going on than presenting I artist I dig..Full disclosure - the track is a recent session recording of me and him as it happened haha.. I think his playing is spectacular here.

DF

I'll listen to it some time after work. Thanks for sharing it.

"strained"?

I quite like his sound. He is off mic and this is You-Tube.

Enjoyable performance by both artists.

Re "off mic", Gilad moves around continually at his gigs. I suppose they manage to get him to stand still in the recording studio!