Happy Birthday Mikeweil

brownie

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again all - my wonderful wife had prepared two days of surprises - a day and a night in a nice wellness hotel with a white chocolate oil bath for two, massage for me and a nice evening dinner, and a bunch of close friends greeting me with a birthday chorus as I opened the door when we returned home. This afternooen we rounded it out with a nice walk and coffee and cake at the banks of the Rhine with a befriended couple - the nicest 60th I could have imagined.

Everything is in flux around me - I just started a new 10 hour job in an integration project at the local elementary school in addition to my 25 hour job in a project transporting handicapped people - my musical activities continue at a low level, but in a way that allows me to avoid any compromises, which is very important to me. Besides that I am running my German language Early Music Forum which is gradually getting some recognition from record labels, and still do reaearch on one or two book projects in that field. More discographical research is waiting ... I am very staisfied right now with my life.

Thanks to all for their wishes and friendship here on the board and thanks to Jim for this place!

Edited by mikeweil

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...