Happy Birthday Mikeweil

brownie

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all! The Mosaic and CBS Lunceford boxes are on the birthday presents table, so it couldn't have been bad. We had a very nice dinner with a befriended couple yesterday, as the Italian restaurant of our choice is closed on Tuesdays, and this evening after work it was watching swing big band film shorts with my wife - nice and relaxed, all is well. My wife gave me a card reading: Getting older is like climbing a mountain - the higher you get, the farther the view ....

• 11 months later...

Yes it's another year! Thank y'all! My wife and I just decided to stay home tonight and take the birthday dinner at our favourite Lebanese restaurant tomorrow - we both returned home very late from work and are a bit tired. We'll listen to some from the James P. Johnson box  which graces the gifts table. All is fine over here. My wife wants me to uncork a bottle of red wine - always at her service!

See ya later folks - my motto this morning in the car was this:

R-4106805-1355444470-9927.jpeg.jpg

When I pulled this from the mailbox yesterday I remembered that I saw these four sisters live in 1975 - the sassiest performance I ever witnessed!

I could spin the Beatles' "When I'm 64" right now, but funny enough my wife gave me a birthday card with four birdlike denizens in suits crossing the street à la Abbey Road, saying "Let It Be" - so be it!

• 11 months later...