LF: Roscoe Mitchell Trio - The Day and the Night (Dizim)

Having a hard time finding a legit copy of this. If you have one to sell, or can point to a reputable vendor, please advise and direct, PM fine.

I will pay any reasonable price (i.e. neither looking to get screwed as a buyer nor to screw anybody as a seller).

Great record, been playing it in the car for two weeks straight now, it's time to make it legal.

As implicitly always, if not always stated explicitly, thanks in advance, and do have an awesome day!

Well, there were two, and one shipped from the US. It's gone now, so...whoever it was who bought it, take your markup and sell it to me, capitalism in action! :g

I've never really felt comfortable buying through Discogs, no real reason,. Is it generally straight up?

The one copy left is from a German seller with an impeccable rating, but when it comes to checkout, the shipping is listed as "Seller Will Provide"...what's current reasonable S/H from germany to US?

(sorry to be such a ninny about this...)

The one copy left is from a German seller with an impeccable rating, but when it comes to checkout, the shipping is listed as "Seller Will Provide"...what's current reasonable S/H from germany to US?

(sorry to be such a ninny about this...)

Might be around $15 if the jewel case is included. It costs almost that much to mail a CD to Germany from the USA.

Total with shipping came to 14 Euro, $15.39 US, seems plenty reasonable to me. First time shopping Discogs, finger crossed.

Thanks to all for their replies, glad to know that this really is a bit of a "searcher", as well a the feedback about Discogs.

I can unequivocally state that this is a damn good record, so if you ever see it, carpe diem!

I've only had positive experiences on Discogs. It's the most no-bullshit place on the internet as far as pricing. Gouging is very rare.

edit: in my experience buying primarily avant/free improv CDs. YMMV on other fronts.

Edited by colinmce

I'll concur. Discogs is a good place. Many happy purchases and some good bargains. Just keep an eye on seller feedback ratings and you should be OK

enjoy the Mitchell

^^

Positive feedback generally equals positive experience on discogs. I've bought and sold hundreds of items there. With the dollar strong against the Euro there are some great deals to be had.

I bought my copy of the Roscoe there several years ago.

carville

• 2 weeks later...

On your 'Orders' page there is a listing (of one at the moment) headed 'Purchases'. Click on the 'Order ID' usually a six

figure-two/three figure.

You should now see the Order details, including the messages relevant to that order. Top Right will be the Seller's contact/payment details and feedback score below it in the same pane is the "Leave seller feedback" button