Little Stewie rules, daddy-o, and you know it!

BERIGAN

A thread about a sometimes suicidal 2 year old , who has a head shaped like a football, and speaks with a British accent, even though he lives in New Jersey??? :huh:

Yep!

Blame DTMX's Avatar!av-492.jpg

Stewie just kills me! Anyone else a fan of the family guy??? I used to watch it when it first came out, seemed funny at times, but seemed like it was trying to be like the the Simpsons...forgot about it, but now it runs on The Toon channel Mon-Thur. 11 pm and 2 am EST...and getting to see it night after night shows the shows real genius, IMO. It went as far out on a limb as any broadcast t.v. show ever has. These are the tame ones...there was one I can't find with newscasters saying that was a lot of seamen to swallow (They were talking about a hurricane)

Lois (talking about Brian): Was, was he just mastur-

Peter: Yes.

Lois: Oh my.

Peter: Do we... do we rub his nose in it?

Peter: "Excuse me is your refrigerator running? Because if it is it probably runs a lot like you... very homosexually."

Chris: What's a blow-hole for?

Peter: I can tell you what its not for, and when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World

Peter(to lady): Ooo you smell good!

Lady: Oh no, that can't be me. I just farted.

sophisticated humor, eh what???

Wait, can't forget a few stewie quotes...

Lois: What's going on down here?

Stewie: We're playing house.

Lois: But that boy is all tied up.

Stewie: (pause) Roman Polanski's house.

Stewie (reading the Bible): My my, what a thumping good read, lions eating Christians, people nailing each other to two by fours. I'll say, you won't find that in Winnie the Pooh.

Stewie: Ah! Damn it! I want pancakes. God! You people understand every language except english. Yo quiero pancakes. Dali mua pancakes. Clik clik bloody clik pancakes.

Foster Mother: Poor little guy, pancakes must be street for crack.

Meg: Hey everybody, guess what I am.

Stewie: Well, the end result of a drunken back seat grope fest and a broken prophylactic?

So, are there other fans out there????

Favorite quote from Stewie (giving orders to three butlers): You. Fetch me my copy of the Wall Street Journal. You two, fight to the death.

Most tasteless Family Guy dialogue

Auctioner: Our first item is a pair of panties confiscated from a prostitute.

Glen Quagmire: Fifty bucks.

Auctioner: She had nine STDs.

Glen Quagmire: Forty-five bucks.

Auctioner: And when we caught her she wet herself.

Love The Family Guy! Stewie and Brian The Dog are my favorites. I love how Stewie describes his birthday as a two-year anniversary of his escape from his mother's cursed ovarian Bastille.

According to Brian's bio, he is a third-degree green belt in Tae Kwan Do who likes his martinis very dry and can speak flawless French and sing all four parts of a barbershop quartet simultaneously....

I think this is ranked right up there w/ the Three Stooges. (yes, there are some girls who *get* them) ^_^

Edited by rachel

• 1 year later...

Never heard of him, and alas, with my lack of cable, I guess I won't... :(

They are on Disc Moose! Either go to

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/search.cfm

Or use that massive Target discount! ;)

Edit, Bev (Or anyone) have these shows made it across the pond???

Yep - we get these on BBC2. Last week, we had late-night triple bills of American Dad - Family Guy - The Office (US version).

Not to derail this, but I think the US version of the Office is hilarious!

for any of you who are fans of the 2 Quohog news reports on family guy, and want to know where they got that bit from- find the unreleased Paramount pictures film "ladies and gentlemen- the fabulous stains" starring a 15 yr old diane lane and a 13 yr old laura dern in their 1st film roles. it has never been on dvd or vhs or in the theatre, but was shown on analog cable systems in the LA area in the early 80s

why hasnt anyone mentioned the time brians date liked ben webster, and "early coltrane- before he got off the junk"!! (aka the prestige years)

No junk, no soul. Hey, look at Chevy Chase.

Uh... yeah... he seems like the kind of guy that might sue. I mean, he's gotta have, like, no money left.

even though he lives in New Jersey???

Rhode Island

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Favorite quote from Stewie (giving orders to three butlers): You. Fetch me my copy of the Wall Street Journal. You two, fight to the death.

Most tasteless Family Guy dialogue

Auctioner: Our first item is a pair of panties confiscated from a prostitute.

Auctioner: She had nine STDs.

Glen Quagmire: Forty-five bucks.

Auctioner: And when we caught her she wet herself.

Did anybody catch last night's episode on Fox?

Brian catches new red headed love interest, Carolyn messing around in the back of her car with Cleveland

Brian: Oh my God!! Carolyn?! Cleveland?!?

Cleveland: Oh hey Brian....Hey close that window, you're letting all the stank out!!

this show has some of the most disgustingly funny sequences, I swear!! :lol:

another one that's funny and tasteless.

Peter: Hey, check it out you guys. I got a new cell phone that takes pictures. Look, look, I took a picture of Lois' poo.

(they all laugh)

Quagmire: Oh, that's hilarious. You should email that to me.

Joe: Hey did you guys see the game last night?

Peter: Oh yeah!

Cleveland: That offensive line is outstanding!

Quagmire: Yeahh, you should email me that picture

Sick bastard!! :rofl:

Edited by Templejazz