Roscoe Mitchell tribute to Fred Anderson

Chuck Nessa

Our new release of the Roscoe Mitchell Quartet Celebrating Fred Anderson will officially be released on August 21. I am told we will have stock on July 1. That gives me a couple days to ship individual orders before we leave for Vision Fest in NYC. We will be back on the 14th.

As usual US customers can order for $15 delivered. The current idiotic postal fees for shipping elsewhere are an adjusted/reduced fee of $10 but if you can find anything else in the catalog your want, the postage remains $10.

Our web site is good for US customers and others can order via PayPal to nessarecords@charter.net. That address is also good for any questions you might have.

Thanks for your attention.

71VAzJjT-oL._SX425_.jpg

Received. Currently receiving. Someone mentioned levitating the bandstand earlier this week. These four achieve complete liftoff on the first track. 

Well-recorded, no doubt, and the packaging is very much in line with the Nessa brand. Everything looks great. Thank you for publishing this, Chuck, and again for personally introducing me to Fred Anderson at The Velvet Lounge. A cherished moment for me. 

Looking forward to to listening to this at actual volume! Immense.