Some Mosaic Boxes for sale

The boxes listed below are for sale.  All prices include postage in the US.  I can sent to other countries at cost.  Paypal or your check accepted.

The Complete Clef/Verve Count Basie Fifties Studio Recordings.  This is the Euro version, same as the US except different numbering on the spine and no number in the booklet. Nearly new condition.  $90   now $80 SOLD

The Complete Verve Roy Eldridge Studio  Sessions.  VG condition.  $85  SOLD

Argo, Emarcy and Verve Small Group Buddy Rich Sessions.  Box has 2 tape repairs on the upper two corners.  Otherwise VG  $85 now $75.SOLD

Mosaic Select Carmell Jones.  VG condition  $45  SOLD

Mosaic Select Curtis Amy  VG condition $45  SOLD

If you want a title, send me a pm. Please leave a note below if you do so that we can avoid disappointing other members.  Thanks

Pete

Edited by Pete B

Eldridge set arrived today. Playing disc 1 now. I am really going to enjoy this set. I'm also glad to be able to hear the music from my Diz and Roy Verve double album again (don't have a working turntable anymore) which I haven't listened to in probably 15 years, along with all the Roy in this set I haven't heard. Thanks again Pete. 

• 2 weeks later...