B, you can close this thread as well(Like I have

BERIGAN

You might want to ask Claude, as I am strictly a layperson when it comes to computers, but I know there are ways to surf the web without giving your I.P. address if one wanted to, and I imagine there are ways to fake your I.P. Address as well...reason I mention this, is that if DEEP was able to sign in as Chris, and Patricia, and himself, I would think it would sent off some alarms at the European Blue Note board, wouldn't it??? Though someone would have to be actually watching that board to notice....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sigh,

for the record IS GROPER DEEP thread ended because clearly Deep and Groper are not the same. And that topic could have easily fit into one the already ongoing Deep threads, which hopefully sputter out soon. I'm sick of Deep.

And yes there are masks that can spoof an ip address. Sometimes an address can be routed through many different domains resulting in a bogus number. I guess the admins of the european board aren't as godly as Masterhit or they would have noticed the same IP being used on many accounts.

I'll ask Johnny if he thinks it's Karl Rove.

The Groper

Posted: Feb 10 2004, 02:42 AM

Group: Members

Member No.: 631

I caught President Bush's interview in two segments because the Washington Post erroneously listed the start time as 10:30 a.m. rather than the actual 10:00 start time. Is there a left-wing conspiracy at play here? Probably not. Was Bush's performance inspiring? Not to me. Have I lost confidence in him? No way.

I never had the chance to reply to the other thread before it was closed, but like Chris said, Danny pm'd me to say that GROPE was an old army buddy of his and even gave me his name.

They are not the same. Weizy sharply pointed out the obvious geographical differences, but their writing styles are different.

Whatever happened to the proposed "Ignore" function? This could be quite useful especially in the light of all this melodrama and theatrics that have been played out on this board in the past few weeks. There are 2 or 3 posters that I would love to ignore if they're not going to be banned!

Whatever happened to the proposed "Ignore" function? This could be quite useful especially in the light of all this melodrama and theatrics that have been played out on this board in the past few weeks. There are 2 or 3 posters that I would love to ignore if they're not going to be banned!

This doens't have anything to do with a sleepy little community in North Carolina does it?

I don't think it's an insane thing to think at all Weizy, I mean Freudie baby, I mean Reddy Freudie, I mean . . . .

Enough of my mistaken association with this Weizen chap!!! Is he not a flaming reactionary who gives generously to the deep, deep coffers of the GOP oligarchy??? Is he not a foe of my beloved Four Froshmen??? How I would love to re-distribute his income!!! Still I harbor a certain affection for him. If only he could learn to love Sinatra!!! But no one is perfect until they are re-made in the Marxist mold. Put a comrade in a re-education camp and there is always hope for him!!! ;)

Edited by The Red Menace

It will be in version 2.0 of the software which was supposed to come out last month but has been delayed. Hopefully it'll be out soon.

Even if you take the IP 'thang' off the table, they obviously aren't the same person. Group once mentioned something about a program listing in the Wash. Post tv guide --- no one's checking that out unless they live in the D.C. metro area.

Doesn't this prove that the beer guzzlin' fanatic himself now has a fourth personality: the Grouper. Maybe he could Dr. Freud to examine himself. But who would answer? Lenin? Stalin? :blink:

Getting back to the point at hand, I think Berigan is overly suspicious. Probably a result of all those posts he made as "Junk Bond" on the old BNBB... ;)

Ah ya caught me! :rmad: I was just fishing for sympathy, by going after myself, just like Johnny wanted to, but never could under his own name....I think JSngry did the very same thing on that board...thank God I have forgotten that toll's name....

Sure, I'm the one that has to come to reality, while you have all your multiple personalities popping up all over the place TRYING LIKE HELL to be funny.

Keep trying! ^_^

Come on Weiz, who ARE you fooling?

They are pretty funny Lon! and Red Menace is not Weizy, he has bashed a conservative now and then, especially back on the old board.....