B, you can close this thread as well(Like I have

BERIGAN

Well, digging around I found some posts that sure sound like DEEP's style of writing....

Vociferous Vitriol, Vile Venom, Prancing Paranoia, Flagitious Flagellation, Inflated Indignation, Black Widows, Outing and NIFTY GRAPHICS! Ya gotta love this place! B-3er, I take back my comparison of you to a schoolmarm--You're a fuckin' RINGMASTER! And btw, Randissimo, my "mansion" is a rented crackerbox in southern Pennsylvania. Lurking in the shadows, in a closet, anonymous, double-posting--whatever. To paraphrase Rodney King, "Can't we all just NOT get along?"

"And the Word became Flesh and dwelt among us..." I'm not trying to be blasphemous, Z (HE LIVES!) just SHARING.

or...

Ah'm talkin' 'bout P.C.--'n Ah don't mean that bull fiddler, Paul Chambers! He's one eye-con this li'l ol' country boy wouldn't DARE disREspeck.

Don't they sound a bit "DEEP"?

Hell, it looked like Chris thought Groper was DEEP at least at one time, could we both be wrong? Well, I know Chris can be wrong.... :P

Edited by BERIGAN

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weizy, learn your subjects why don't you, some brilliant pschologizing going on here ---NOT. Nor one drib of funniness included.

I'm not at all a fan of big breasted women, that's young Berigan's department. If you even bothered to study your targets you would see that. Berigan is the one who puts the hardly clad big breasted women in that thread that seems to upset you so mixed among his dead starlets.

And if my workplace looked like that I'd be a lot happier.

Boy is that shtick of yours TIRED.

Edited by jazzbo

Boy is that shtick of yours TIRED.

I beg to differ, Lon.

If you hung out a lot in the politics forum, you would see the necessity for Weizy and the good doctor.

Their humor is the exact tonic to offset the unctious prosletyzing of Johnny and Jerry and the whole uptight crowd. ;)

BTW, I can indeed confirm that you aren't enamoured with big boobies. I have checked out some of your Babe posts from time to time. :P

Well I continue to disagree.

I have read a lot of the political forums and have yet to find anything I consider truly humorous to come from Weiz, Freud or Menace.

And when you talk about UPTIGHT you talk about these three, W, F and M.

Anyway, I'm very tired of Weizy's shticks but so what? It's like bing in kindergarten again, but I'm used to that on the web. If he keeps popping up in front of me I'll keep telling him so. If he stops popping up in front of my postings I'll be a lot happier.

Edited by jazzbo

I'll tell Juanita to get me the diner!

Juanita worked at the diner.

Remember?

Juanita, Juanita,

Lovely, dear Juanita,

From your head down to your feet,

There's nothing half so sweet,

As Juanita, Juanita, Juanit.

Oh, there are things of wonder,

Of which men like to sing.

There are pretty sunsets and birds upon the wing,

But of the joys of nature,

None truly can compare,

With Juanita, Juanita, she of beauty beyond compare.

Juanita, Juanita, lovely dear Juanit.

Where the hell is Aunt Bea.  This thread just screams for her homespun blend of poetry, jazz nicknames and vibrator mantainence tips!!

She's probably out there on some obscure bulletin board discussing these very subjects with DEEP.

:g

Or, perhaps not.

As for the appliance maintenance tips, there weren't ever any.

The discussion involved the possible detrimental effect the use of specific appliances, by some, may have had in contributing to the East Coast power outage and was a rib.

All jokes do not begin, "A guy walks into a bar..." :rolleyes::blink:

Edited by patricia

Where the hell is Aunt Bea.  This thread just screams for her homespun blend of poetry, jazz nicknames and vibrator mantainence tips!!

She's probably out there on some obscure bulletin board discussing these very subjects with DEEP.

:g

Or, perhaps not.

As for the appliance maintenance tips, there weren't ever any.

The discussion involved the possible detrimental effect the use of specific appliances, by some, may have had in contributing to the East Coast power outage and was a rib.

All jokes do not begin, "A guy walks into a bar..." :rolleyes::blink:

I hope that vibrator didn't overload and have anything to do with this board being down for two days!!