NBA 2015 - 16

uli

12 hours ago, Soulstation1 said:

Rooks and Brian Williams are the biggest guys I've ever seen in person 

I've met 3 NBA players (all Spurs at the time) - Danny Green (6' 6"), Sean Elliott (6' 8"), and the tallest of the three, Antoine "Big Dog" Carr (6 9").

Carr is shorter than both Rooks and Brian Williams (Bison Dele) though.

Tragic and bizarre death for Williams/Dele on a boat in the South Pacific.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would never have expected the season to end the way it just did, though probably the Warriors lost game 5 due to Green's suspension.  He is definitely going to have to find a way to play with passion but not quite so out of control, since it arguably cost his team the title.

I tuned in at 10 o'clock, and watched the last hour.  It was tied 71-71 at that point.  It seemed to me that much of GS's offense was Curry attempting three-pointers that didn't come close.

I read a few days ago that GS's center Andrew Bogut was injured and out for the series.  Certainly it was remarkable that Cleveland came back after being down 3-1, but I don't recall a team winning a championship without its starting center for the last two games either.

I had good friends in school from Cleveland, so I'm happy for them.  Bay Area sports fans have enjoyed a number of championships in recent years.

23 hours ago, GA Russell said:

I tuned in at 10 o'clock, and watched the last hour.  It was tied 71-71 at that point.  It seemed to me that much of GS's offense was Curry attempting three-pointers that didn't come close.

I read a few days ago that GS's center Andrew Bogut was injured and out for the series.  Certainly it was remarkable that Cleveland came back after being down 3-1, but I don't recall a team winning a championship without its starting center for the last two games either.

I had good friends in school from Cleveland, so I'm happy for them.  Bay Area sports fans have enjoyed a number of championships in recent years.

Magic took over when KAJ went down in Sixers series 

Be careful what you wish for, Knicks fans. Derrick is pretty much washed up, almost certainly can't run the Triangle (which might be a blessing, I know), is a potential locker-room cancer (wait till you encounter Derrick's brother and the rest of the entourage), and he has a rape lawsuit on his docket, the details of which are nauseating.

BTW, if the Bulls has the brains and the balls for it, they now should trade Jimmy Butler while he has a good deal of value. A fine player for sure, but not the centerpiece of championship team, and last year he openly refused to play coach Fred Hoiberg's offense.