Are the Nat Cole Bear Family Box Sets still available?

vajerzy

Ernie B's Reggae is the best place for US customers to purchase Bear Family sets. They don't appear to have the 1960-64 set in stock, but they do have the 1955-59 set, and it's $90 cheaper than the price on Bear Family's site:

http://www.ebreggae.com/Home.asp?cookieexists=false&FFID=&X3LE=y&X3GE=&X3AE=y&X3RE=&X3ASE=&X3LSE=Bear+Family&X3GSE=&X3AID=&X3AAN=&X3QT=NewSearch&X3NU=&X3RON=&X3KS=y&X3SO=&SearchIDTxt=637571850R80848180S8290249&X3RY=&X3LR=&image1.x=0&image1.y=0&X3A=Nat+King+Cole&X3G=ALL&X3F=ALL&X3R=ALL&X3Y=ALL&X3PR=ALL&X3L=Bear+Family&radAllMusicd=on&radNewOrUsed=on&X3TL=a&X3LEL3=&X3GEL3=&X3AEL3=&X3REL3=&X3ASEL3=&X3LSEL3=&X3GSEL3=&X3AIDL3=&X3AANL3=&X3QTL3=NewReleases7Days&X3AL3=&X3FL3=&X3RL3=&X3RYL3=&X3LL3=&X3GL3=&X3YL3=&X3PRL3=&X3NUL3=&X3RONL3=&X3KSL3=y&X3LRL3=&X3EMIDL3=&X3CBFL3=&X3CBDL3=&X3ARTL=&X3LABL=&X3GENL=&X3RHYL=&X3SR=1&X3P=1&X3CARTCQ=no&ChkSFTxt=&RADBTxt=7&NROTxt=&SSFTxt=&SSSTxt=

Even better, click on the tab labeled "Wholesale" and you can set up a wholesale account to get an additional discount as long as your order is over a certain value threshold (I think it's $50, which should be no issue for the majority of BF sets). 

Amazon third-party seller has it new for $159 (including shipping). That's cheaper than ebreggae.com's $170 (I didn't check whether shipping was free--that might come on top of it).

I didn't check the ebreggae wholesale price (since it specifically says it's meant for people who resell music).

Amazon third-party seller has it new for $159 (including shipping). That's cheaper than ebreggae.com's $170 (I didn't check whether shipping was free--that might come on top of it).

I didn't check the ebreggae wholesale price (since it specifically says it's meant for people who resell music).

Given that the third-party seller is "EBRecords, Inc.", I'd strongly suspect that they *are* ebreggae, and the price before shipping is probably pretty close to their wholesale price. 

I haven't signed up for a wholesale account, but I know that a lot of people who aren't resellers have done so. They don't seem to really be doing much to discourage anyone from that despite the statement you mention.