Bluetooth speakers.

Hardbopjazz

Yep - UE Boom Speakers (Logitech) with my iPhone (6)

Was on a recent holiday In Tasmania with one of my sons & he brought one along & the sound was stunning IMHO - soon as I got back to Brisbane I picked up a couple of them

They can be used singly or can be paired

read the reviews

http://www.engadget.com/products/logitech/ue/boom/

Yep - UE Boom Speakers (Logitech) with my iPhone (6)

Was on a recent holiday In Tasmania with one of my sons & he brought one along & the sound was stunning IMHO - soon as I got back to Brisbane I picked up a couple of them

They can be used singly or can be paired

read the reviews

http://www.engadget.com/products/logitech/ue/boom/

another thumbs up for the UE Boom. Sound is very good as is battery life (13+ hrs)

I have the "Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II", and love it.  The sound is quite good, and bluetooth pairing with phone and other devices (tablet/laptop) just works.  Also has an auxiliary input.  Price is usually $200, although I did find mine on sale for $180 a few months ago.

I chose this one because I have a friend that has one, and was amazed at how good it sounds, given its small size.  It's certainly not a replacement for my full-size stereo equipment, but it sure is nice to have the portability and decent battery life.