Anybody Heard From Jazzmoose Lately?

JSngry

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in June Moosely and I got into a dust up because he thought I was treating Gould unfairly. The conversation left the board quickly and went to pm where we sorted things out. 

He told me then that he was dealing with some medical issues, and that they may have contributed to the way he handled the situation and that he might need to take a break for a bit. 

As far as I know, he hasn't posted since. 

I hope he is recovering nicely, and that we hear from him soon. He's a good dude. 

I'll be in the town where he lives in a couple of weeks.  I know where he works, so I'll try and stop by to say hello.

gregmo

Please do. 

I'm hoping he's doing well. 

He's been a long admired and respected poster here (and JC, also) for many, many years. 

He didn't go into detail about what he was dealing with in our pm exchange. Nor did I ask, out of respect. But, I could tell by the way he worded it that it was serious enough that it was taking a toll on him both physically and emotionally. 

So please pay him a visit, if you can. Let him know his extended family is concerned, and sends their best wishes. 

• 2 weeks later...

Mark is battling the very same cancer that I have. We spoke via PM several months ago and he and I swapped treatment stories/options.

The treatments are brutal and just sap all of your strength...plus it's chronic and requires constant monitoring. I'm stronger now, but if his absence is any indication he is probably in the thick of it right now.

This is the time to support the guy.

FWIW...

Edited by Tim McG

I have had to postpone my trip back to where Mark lives.  My youngest grandson suffered a severe brain injury while playing, and I've spent the last two days (and will spend the next several) in the hospital where he is (amazingly enough) recovering.  I still hope to make the trip, but it won't be for a while.  My apologies to those who were anxiously awaiting a report.  I will get there eventually.

gregmo

I have had to postpone my trip back to where Mark lives.  My youngest grandson suffered a severe brain injury while playing, and I've spent the last two days (and will spend the next several) in the hospital where he is (amazingly enough) recovering.  I still hope to make the trip, but it won't be for a while.  My apologies to those who were anxiously awaiting a report.  I will get there eventually.

gregmo

damn. Hope he's on the up and up in short order.