How to download eMusic?

johnblitweiler

So I bought a download of a Hatology album from eMusic, my credit card paid for it on Sept. 24, and I thought I downloaded it back then. Haven't found it among the music or downloads on this computer, though. Did they hide it somewhere on my computer? Or didn't they really download it to me? How to find out? Their website is completely uninformative. How can a customer contact a human being at eMusic?

When you download on the UK site via the download manager you get a file in the bottom left of your computer. You have to click it to open it. It goes straight into iTunes or whatever programme you use for playback.

You seem to have checked this but if it hasn't been synched to iTunes (or other) it might be sat in 'Downloads' on your main drive.

On UK e-music if you open 'My Account' in 'Profile' at the top of the page the last option on the left is 'contact customer support'. I've had to do this on occasion when I've downloaded faulty tracks and have found them very good. They are usually back to you within a day and are quick to refund the duff tracks.

Though it sounds like e-music might work differently in the States. You can't buy individual albums here but need an account.