help - my view has changed

AllenLowe

Once you're in the Activity Tab, you have these further options:

All Activity

My Activity Streams

Unread Content

Content I Started

Search

The My Activity Streams has a sub-menu with a buttload full of customizable filters, including a "make your own" kind of thing.

I don't use any of these myself, I just go to the home page and take it from there. But for those who want a different, customizable approach, it sure LOOKS like it's here.

Ah yes, I see what you mean...looks like the function is not yet linked to all forums.

Jim (the REAL Jim, the guy who owns all this :g ) will no doubt get to that.

In the meantime, the home page still shows which forum have had had unviewed activity, and within that, which threads have unread posts. And you can still mark forums, or the entire board, as read. So, it's not like it's impossible to navigate, it's just not working like it used to, or like it hopefully should and will.

On 11/1/2015, 11:02:50, JSngry said:

In the meantime, the home page still shows which forum have had had unviewed activity, and within that, which threads have unread posts. And you can still mark forums, or the entire board, as read. So, it's not like it's impossible to navigate, it's just not working like it used to, or like it hopefully should and will.

Not sure what you mean.  How does it show which forums have unread activity?  I just look to see how long it's been since the last post.