NHL 2015-2016

I haven't seen any discussion of this year's season here.  I took advantage of my trip to Buffalo this fall to see the Habs crush the Sabres.  As I think you know, I'm a big fan of the Canadiens who had a great start and are still doing well despite Price's injuries - it might actually be good for them to have to get used to not leaning so heavily on their goalie to save games for them.  What say you, eh? Also, no play by play in the arena at the Sabres game, is that standard now?  All they announced was goals and penalties.

• 3 weeks later...

What I've found most interesting about this season so far is the rise of the "bad teams".  Babcock has the Leafs playing better, Buffalo seems better even if their record doesn't show it, and even the Hurricanes look like they're coming around.  I don't know if we're looking forward to a 'changing of the guard' or if parity has gotten out of hand...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

My apologies for not posting on this thread, but I got extremely superstitious during the playoff run and didn't dare.  Alas, in the end, another heartbreak, I assume the last for Marleau and Thornton.  I can't believe they gave the MVP to Crosby instead of Kessel.