Today everything here became tiny.

GA Russell

5 hours ago, mikeweil said:

What kind of computer do you use, desktop, laptop, notebook, tablet? And what browser? Check the browser settings, there is an option for font size etc. adopting the web pages settings or setting your own.

What Mike asked and said. A size setting probably got changed by accident, and that can easily be corrected. If you have more than one browser, you could check to see whether the same problem occurs when you visit Organissimo via a different browser.

(Don't worry about the problem's occurring only on Organissimo. Your supposed site preferences for Organissimo are being "remembered.")

By now, closing and reopening your browser, clearing your cache, or some other action may have solved the problem.

Edited by bluenoter

1 hour ago, jeffcrom said:

If your mouse has a scroll wheel on it, it's easy to accidentally change the size things on a single website. Try pressing CTRL and turning the wheel.

Yes, in my browser ctrl-(number) defines the font size, ctrl-0 being the default size. You may have changed the size inadvertently. Happens a lot to me. I am also using a Dell laptop plus the latest Firefox.

1 hour ago, jeffcrom said:

If your mouse has a scroll wheel on it, it's easy to accidentally change the size things on a single website. Try pressing CTRL and turning the wheel.

Thanks!  That did the trick!

34 minutes ago, Bluesnik said:

Yes, in my browser ctrl-(number) defines the font size, ctrl-0 being the default size. You may have changed the size inadvertently. Happens a lot to me. I am also using a Dell laptop plus the latest Firefox.

Thanks!  I'll play with that idea later.

46 minutes ago, Bluesnik said:

Now that I think of it, it is not just Font size what's affected, but zoom. Because Images are also smaller or larger.

@ GA Russell (et al.) ---

I  too am using a Dell PC (desktop) with Windows 7 and the latest Firefox.

When you said, "I have tried changing the font, but nothing has happened," I figured that you probably did so by going into Tools → Options → Content → Fonts & Colors, but I wasn't sure. Anyway, for future use, if you're not familiar with it, I hope you'll try changing the Zoom level directly from the Firefox Menu Bar, as pictured below.  (Keyboard CTRL commands are shown too, for reference, but the menu also gives you the option to "Zoom Text Only," which apparently doesn't have a corresponding keyboard CTRL command.) "Reset" restores everything, including "Zoomed Text Only," to its default size.

24064905963_8f58eff645_o.jpg

Changing the Zoom level, by whatever means, is a "specific website only" deal---hence, everything was tiny only on Organissimo. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, and I'm glad you got the problem solved!

Edited by bluenoter

On 1/24/2016 at 11:20 AM, jeffcrom said:

I use a multi-button Logitech wireless mouse with a scroll wheel, and apparently something in Logitech's software doesn't always play nice with Chrome (or vice versa), as the zoom level occasionally increases or decreases at random on the page I'm currently viewing. It doesn't seem to be related to whether I'm using the scroll wheel or not, and it doesn't happen with any other browser but Chrome. I gave up after attempting to troubleshoot it for a while and just learned to live with it. In Chrome, switching back to the default page size is a one-click task, so it's more of a minor irritant than anything else.