Arturo O'Farrill

The music of Arturo O'Farrill filled the airwaves of west Michigan last evening, including his Grammy Award winning Afro-Latin Jazz Suite. We included the original Afro-Latin Jazz Suite with Bird, too, the one written by his Dad, Chico O'Farrill; plus Duke Ellington's Degas Suite, and some long performances by Carla Bley and Bobby Bradford. Hear last night's Jazz From Blue Lake today from www.bluelake.org/ondemand

13507111_1056625797725787_4446246392699896216_n.jpg

Oh crap: sorry, this was on demand yesterday from the links for Jazz From Blue Lake. It's always under Programs, then Jazz From Blue Lake. Those change every day (you can see by the date next to the files) except the Friday night broadcast says up until Tuesday. 

Edited by Lazaro Vega

4 hours ago, Lazaro Vega said:

Oh crap: sorry, this was on demand yesterday from the links for Jazz From Blue Lake. It's always under Programs, then Jazz From Blue Lake. Those change every day (you can see by the date next to the files) except the Friday night broadcast says up until Tuesday. 

I'm confused.  So I missed it and it's gone? 

Yes. We turn it over after 24 hours. I'm on 5 hours a night, starting at 10 p.m. The on-demand feature is available so people who aren't up until 3 a.m. can hear the program, so the Jazz From Blue Lake links have the previous evening's broadcast available until the next evening's broadcast replaces it, except Friday's show, which stays up until Monday night's program replaces it. It's not an archive, it's more of a time shift. 

13 hours ago, Lazaro Vega said:

Yes. We turn it over after 24 hours. I'm on 5 hours a night, starting at 10 p.m. The on-demand feature is available so people who aren't up until 3 a.m. can hear the program, so the Jazz From Blue Lake links have the previous evening's broadcast available until the next evening's broadcast replaces it, except Friday's show, which stays up until Monday night's program replaces it. It's not an archive, it's more of a time shift. 

Thanks.  I know that you love me and that you will be willing to send me a CDR, correct?