Happy Birthday wesbed

JohnS

:party: 38????? :blink: Man, that IS old! :P

It sure is, ain't it, Berigan? Thank God the young whippersnappers like you and me can still lob a few--er, uh... oops. :unsure:

Hey, Wesbed, happy b-day, and thanks too for your aggressive advocacy last year regarding the Organissimo board. As I recall, you took the lead in promoting it to those of us still flailing in the water as the BNBB went down.

Hey. What’s my freakin’ problem? Do I have issues? Yeah, maybe.

Jeez.

I’ve been busy with life recently, too busy for me. I mean, shit. My birthday came and went and I didn’t think much about it. My Mom had to remind me of my birthday by baking a Boston cream pie for me.

My posting activity on this board seems to come and go, depending on my mood. I do remember doing what I felt I could do, about a year ago, to get this board going. Not that it’s my board nor that I did too much. I believe, then and now, that this board is the best place for the former BNBB crowd. I’m glad b3-er made the board available and that so many came over from the BNBB and continue to post.

>Organissimo Memories Link<

Anyway, to my surprise, I found this thread about ‘birthday’ and ‘wesbed.’ :party:

Edited by wesbed

• 8 years later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...