2016 Organissimo NFL Pool- the 9th year!

9th year....Up and running again if you're interested...pick for fun....no point spread. No prizes- but I will dig up something this year for the winner.

http://organnissimo.football.cbssports.com

You have to be a CBS Sports member to play- use your existing user name or create a user name and log in to play.

11 days until 1st game!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks, Moose!  Yeah, that week hurt you bad.  I thought if you didn't make picks, it gave you one point less than the next higher score, I guess that didn't happen.

I'm still in shock that I somehow made a comeback over the last few weeks of the season.  Although I tied a couple of times, I never flat-out won a single week of the season (i.e., no stars next to my name).  

Fun season, thanks gents!

Congratulations indeed, Aggie87!  There were some horrendous weeks.  I'm certainly glad I don't have to make a living picking games.  Thanks for providing a place to do this; and thanks for the competition.  It was a fun season.  I only hope that in the end we're not reduced to a Patriots/Cowboys Super Bowl.  I'll turn down the sound and spin a few LPs.

• 2 weeks later...

Good article on the NFL's stadium-building insanity, prompted by the Chargers' just-announced relo.

" These buildings [lavish new stadia] are in use no more than a couple dozen days each year, and they are built, in most cases, with substantial contributions from taxpayers. They are incapable of achieving many of their supposed purposes—creating economic stimulus, providing public space—but they sure make imposing if not especially enduring monuments to NFL owners."

[Sorry, I couldn't find any other NFL threads.]

Edited by T.D.

On 1/4/2017 at 5:30 AM, stephenrr said:

Congratulations indeed, Aggie87!  There were some horrendous weeks.  I'm certainly glad I don't have to make a living picking games.  Thanks for providing a place to do this; and thanks for the competition.  It was a fun season.  I only hope that in the end we're not reduced to a Patriots/Cowboys Super Bowl.  I'll turn down the sound and spin a few LPs.

You won't be. Green Bay 34 - Dallas 31. :):lol::tup