Hot Ptah

Glad you thought so...not sure how many people agreed...which is ok. I can't promise that it'll be anything "jazz-related", although it might be. Depends on where I am at the time.

If October is still open in a month or so, sign me up. Otherwise, somebody else can do it. Who knows, it might be all spoken word! Or not! :g

4 hours ago, JSngry said:

Glad you thought so...not sure how many people agreed...which is ok. I can't promise that it'll be anything "jazz-related", although it might be. Depends on where I am at the time.

If October is still open in a month or so, sign me up. Otherwise, somebody else can do it. Who knows, it might be all spoken word! Or not! :g

As long as it is weird spoken word.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
13 hours ago, mjzee said:

Hope you get a better response than I'm currently getting.

It's the state of the game in 2017, and I try to adjust my expectations accordingly.  Just looking at the number of posts on discussion threads your test is probably in, as Costanza might say, "the meaty part of the curve, not showing off, not falling behind." ;)