NEW CD now available for pre-oder

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be looking forward in anticipation to next month Jim to the new album & Bonus material. I adore Booker T's McLemore Avenue on Stax so it'll be great to have another CD full of Beatles material done with B3. 

Thank you also for the new Christmas tunes they came a little after the holiday for me but I enjoyed adding them to the others you've done in the past.

All the best, James 

Edited by B3 punk

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/17/2017 at 6:42 PM, Jim Alfredson said:

Thanks, guys! Yeah, the cover art came out better than I had hoped. Really excited about it!

Hey Jim,

How do we know that the merch/disc will go to the right place? I was looking on Pledge Music to make sure I have an updated address since we moved a year ago but I couldn't see that stuff I am sure it is limited to the band/admin. Thanks.

On 2/24/2017 at 8:49 PM, Eric said:

Great album jacket, really good music, some very interesting song selections!

And great packaging.  I wish all cds were packaged  this way-- saves a lot of space on your shelf and still has a readable spine. ( Not as important as the music of course.)

Have just begun to listen. Love it. First impression -- the way it's mic'ed/mixed is both somewhat new to me (though my experience may be limited in this bag) and a delight. Though distinct strands are distinct enough, organ, guitar, and drums are essentially knit together spatially and otherwise as one vibrating/pulsating unit; likewise the arrangements are not so much a matter of solo turns, though they're definitely present and striking/impressive, but of one detailed, rolling ball of musical information that has, as John and Paul said, "Come Together." In that, unless there are precedents that I'm not enough of a organ trio maven to be aware of, this is not only an excellent album but an innovative one as well.