NEW CD now available for pre-oder

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CD arrived here, just gave it a first listen, and I' thoroughly impressed. You uncovered sides in these songs, harmonically, sonically, that were beneath the surface, gave them original rhythmic arrangements, and added new touches. Love those Freedom Jazz Dance like phrases in one of the organ solos. 

And, although I didn't buy that CD, as it is not quite my bag, I hear touches of THEO and progressive rock. I'M positively surprised. If you ever come to Germany and need a percussionist, I'm in.

19 hours ago, mikeweil said:

CD arrived here, just gave it a first listen, and I' thoroughly impressed. You uncovered sides in these songs, harmonically, sonically, that were beneath the surface, gave them original rhythmic arrangements, and added new touches. Love those Freedom Jazz Dance like phrases in one of the organ solos. 

And, although I didn't buy that CD, as it is not quite my bag, I hear touches of THEO and progressive rock. I'M positively surprised. If you ever come to Germany and need a percussionist, I'm in.

Haven't made it through the whole disc yet, but I echo that -- and if there's ever an Org+mikeweil gig in Germany, I'll do my best to make it there! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Wanted to properly and in good time announce this, but it went under ... in half an hour, there'll be my 90 minute portrait of Organissimo, including selections from all albums, as well as from the great Big John Patton tribute Jim made.

Go here and click the play button on the left:

http://www.radiostonefm.de

Announcements are in German (that's yours truly speaking).

Info posted as we go on over here:

http://forum.rollingstone.de/foren/topic/08-04-2017-no-problem-saloon-5-gypsy-goes-jazz-50/

On 10.4.2017 at 7:04 PM, Jim Alfredson said:

Thank you, Flurin!

Thank YOU, Jim! I think you got (or will get) some orders, too.

The setlist, in case anyone wonders:

1. Organissimo – Within You Without You (2017)
  2. Organissimo – Meet Me @ 11 (2003)
  3. Organissimo – Blake's Shake (2003)
  4. Organissimo – Peaches En Regalia (2005)
  5. Organissimo – While My Guitar Gently Weeps (2017)
  6. Jim Alfredson's Dirty Fingers – String Bean (2013)
  7. Jim Alfredson's Dirty Fingers – Good Juice (2013)
  8. Organissimo – Goovadelphia (2008)
  9. Organissimo – Stomp Yo' Feets (2009)
  10. Organissimo – Taxman (2017)
  11. Organissimo – Come Together (2017)
  12. Organissimo – Doctor Funk (2013)
  13. Organissimo – Pumpkin Pie (2009)

The community there is small, but those that listened did enjoy! :tup:tup:tup 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2017 at 9:04 AM, Kevin Bresnahan said:

The Live At The SpeakEZ tracks are the bonus tracks to the B3tles CD? I didn't get that E-mail...

Yes, if you paid for the bonus material option you should of got a email notice form pledgemusic with download links early this month. I would check your spam folder perhaps or contact Jim.

On 10/21/2017 at 0:14 PM, B3 punk said:

Yes, if you paid for the bonus material option you should of got a email notice form pledgemusic with download links early this month. I would check your spam folder perhaps or contact Jim.

I just checked my order for "B3atles - A Tribute To The Fab Four" and I definitely ordered the bonus material option.

We are still talking about the "B2atles" bonus material, right? I do not see "Live At The Speakez" on Pledge Music's website and the order page for this CD (which is somewhat hard to find right now) doesn't mention any bonus material.

BTW, if Jim is watching this thread, the new "Live At The Speakez" CD is not showing up in the "CDs" link on the organissimo home page nor does it show up under the "CD" link in the Big O store. It only shows in the left most slider as a New Release and at the CD baby store as a download.

Edited by Kevin Bresnahan