Jazz ukulele?

page

Hi folks,
is there anyone who can give me some advice on Jazz ukulele? Which kind would be suited to play Jazz? I have been looking into brands, strings etc.
I want a warm sound and I am thinking Tenor would be a good choice for that. Is that correct?
Now I will be a beginner at this and reading tips, recommendations and so on, people seem to point to a Soprano or Concert Ukulele. I'm not sure though.
I play guitar. I'm used to its standard tuning. Does it makes much difference in chosing a G- or a C- ukulele compared to the guitar?

Anyone who has some useful comments here to help me decide what to choose regarding type, brand etc, is welcome to post.
Thank you all for your time reading.
Kind regards, page

Hi HuchF,
that would be great. Thanks. I didn't know about your son playing, I rememberi him from the photo you've showed me. Nice! :)
Ah, wait a minute, you have two! Which one?
Kind regards, page

Edited by page

Hi Hutch,
thank you, that is helpful. I did notice the similarity about the baritone.That will be easier. I heard someone tell about the instrument being warm of sound as well, so I might just choose that one. I am looking further into this all, including what strings etc.
Thanks again.

Hi Bill,
thank you for pointing him out. I will check out his music. Do you know which type he played? It doesn't look like a baritone to me, it is smaller I think.