Wolfgang's Vault / Concert Vault question

mjzee

1 hour ago, Eric said:

Weird, this looks like a new interface - I am seeing the same Concert Vault as the last couple/few years.  Still www.concertvault.com?

I'd certainly be up for buying that Tramps show for $5 :)

The two I posted were from Wolfgang's Vault.  I think that's now part of Concert Vault.  I didn't see anything on Concert Vault for sale - it was all streaming.

12 hours ago, mjzee said:

The two I posted were from Wolfgang's Vault.  I think that's now part of Concert Vault.  I didn't see anything on Concert Vault for sale - it was all streaming.

That is interesting - i didn't even realize that "wolfgang's" existing separately from Concert Vault - thought it was the same thing.  Confusing.  My account credentials work at both places.

As far as I can tell, it's one site now and it works like this: Wolfgang's Vault is now "Wolfgang's" that handles memorabilia and 'stuff', and Concert Vault is now "AMP'd" which handles the concert audio. They're both included in one subscription of $40/year. Considering the amount of historic music available, that seems like a good deal to me. On the other hand, I think that price is for streaming only - downloads cost an additional $5 each.