• soulpope

• Peter Friedman

• HutchFan

• BillF

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, jlhoots said:

I wish I knew what that means.

I took it to mean that Erwbol now has so many CDs with the dedication "for Martin" that he's considering changing his name accordingly

Unlikely to be Martin Davidson as he's based in Spain and if he were selling his personal collection he'd probably utilise his own retail channels rather than sell to the third party.

Nice for Erwbol to hit such a generous seam. 'Pakistani Pomade' is an absolute must.  One day I'll find 'Swinging The Bim' reasonably priced, probably at the end of the rainbow

1 hour ago, mjazzg said:

I took it to mean that Erwbol now has so many CDs with the dedication "for Martin" that he's considering changing his name accordingly

Unlikely to be Martin Davidson as he's based in Spain and if he were selling his personal collection he'd probably utilise his own retail channels rather than sell to the third party.

Nice for Erwbol to hit such a generous seam. 'Pakistani Pomade' is an absolute must.  One day I'll find 'Swinging The Bim' reasonably priced, probably at the end of the rainbow

It's only Pakistani Pomade that is signed.

I hope you'll find your copy of Swinging the Bim. Highest price ever on Discogs is a ridiculous €135, last copy sold 21 March 2018. Sometimes you just have to wait for the right seller to put up his wares.

Best,

Martin

Edited by erwbol