Top Posters In This Topic

• soulpope

• Peter Friedman

• HutchFan

• BillF

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, bresna said:

I still have my original LP of this title. It was one of the few LPs I kept when I dumped all of my vinyl in the 90's. It shouldn't have been too hard to find. They sold almost 10 Million copies in the first two years of release.

Alas, no Super Hot Stamper copies available at $149 - but I am sure the search continues.

https://www.better-records.com/search_adv.aspx?sp=eagles&option=s_name&min_price=1&max_price=&manuf=&cate=&so=14

:g

35 minutes ago, Dan Gould said:

Alas, no Super Hot Stamper copies available at $149 - but I am sure the search continues.

https://www.better-records.com/search_adv.aspx?sp=eagles&option=s_name&min_price=1&max_price=&manuf=&cate=&so=14

:g

God, that Hot Stamper guy is a insane, isn't he? I still can't believe people fall for his shtick. Sometimes, I swear he sells on the Steve Hoffman forums as Cassius.

22 minutes ago, bresna said:

God, that Hot Stamper guy is a insane, isn't he? I still can't believe people fall for his shtick. Sometimes, I swear he sells on the Steve Hoffman forums as Cassius.

He also seems to have invented a new, DG-level phrase - "Tubey Magic" (always capitalized). :ph34r:

World's Experience Orchestra
"Beginning Of A New Birth/As Time Flows On" On Now Again Records 2 cd set, disc 1. I've liked work by some of these cats before, and the price was very tempting at www.dustygroove.com . . . I gave in and gave it a try and glad I did.

Photo of LP version pictured, I have the cd edition.

CS621329-01A-BIG.jpg

Edited by jazzbo

59 minutes ago, jazzbo said:

World's Experience Orchestra
"Beginning Of A New Birth/As Time Flows On" On Now Again Records 2 cd set, disc 1. I've liked work by some of these cats before, and the price was very tempting at www.dustygroove.com . . . I gave in and gave it a try and glad I did.

Photo of LP version pictured, I have the cd edition.

CS621329-01A-BIG.jpg

Lovely set. This was the impetus for the Michael Cosmic/Phill Musra set on NowAgain.