• soulpope

• Peter Friedman

• HutchFan

• BillF

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 7/2/2020 at 7:54 PM, mikeweil said:

R-14521743-1576262971-3117.jpeg.jpg

Got this today. I like Teddy Edwards her much more than on any other album I have heard him play. Will look for more from this year. And just as I asked myself if there were more records with Billy Higgins in an organ combo (after hearing him on Shirley Scott's Strata East album) - well, here 'tis!

On 7/3/2020 at 7:09 PM, bresna said:

Thanks for bringing this up. I ordered a copy myself.

I am still trying to acquire a copy of this CD. I order one from Amazon and I got in "Ballads by Four". I returned that and ordered it from an eBay seller. Yesterday, the package arrived and when I opened it, I found... you guessed it... "Ballads by Four". Clearly they don't even look at what they're shipping:

Ballads By Four | Discogs

9 minutes ago, bresna said:

I am still trying to acquire a copy of this CD. I order one from Amazon and I got in "Ballads by Four". I returned that and ordered it from an eBay seller. Yesterday, the package arrived and when I opened it, I found... you guessed it... "Ballads by Four". Clearly they don't even look at what they're shipping:

Ballads By Four | Discogs

Was it the same seller? Because I can't fathom two different people shipping the exact same wrong CD on the same order.