NBA playoffs thread

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, paul secor said:

Good accomplishment, but what does that make Bill Russell's eleven championship rings in thirteen years of playing?

I saw a headline last night that claimed James had now tied Russell for consecutive Finals appearances, but Russell had ten (1957-1966) to James' eight to date. 

Definitely frustrating for Cavs fans. For me, it was more the officiating in the last minute. Charging call on Durant should not have been reversed. Just appreciating the greatness of LeBron, and he managed to play less than 46 (which has started to become customary). It didn't even look that hard for him (in contrast to Indy and Boston).

JR does have knucklehead tendencies, but he was a key component of the championship they won.

34 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Definitely frustrating for Cavs fans. For me, it was more the officiating in the last minute. Charging call on Durant should not have been reversed. Just appreciating the greatness of LeBron, and he managed to play less than 46 (which has started to become customary). It didn't even look that hard for him (in contrast to Indy and Boston).

JR does have knucklehead tendencies, but he was a key component of the championship they won.

For J.R., being a knucklehead isn't a tendency. It's a way of life.