• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Long time fan of Cavaliers. Still a fan of LeBron, but think of him as having opted for early retirement (and sunnier weather). Actually a nice change of pace not having to think too hard about the playoff inadequacies of the bench etc. (...more time to think about the inadequacies of the Indians batting order...) Thrilled for the Bucks and their fans. Kind of happy Kyrie has underwhelmed in leadership role in Boston, and maybe now (too late) he realizes the situation in Cleveland was good for him and his brand. But if he joins Durant on the Knicks, the hype will reach new levels. Not really a fan of the Rockets, but hope that we can all survive/avoid another GSW.

My bets are:

Warriors 4 - Blazers 2

Bucks 4 - Raptors 3

NBA finals 4-2 or 4-1 for the Warriors, depending on whether Cousins and specially Durant are back from their injuries.

Although once Celtics are out, I would like  the Greek Freak to win!

9 hours ago, GA Russell said:

Is Portland any good this year?

Despite their first game (that was coming off a tough Denver series), the Warriors winning the series is not a done deal... though if they continue letting Curry getting uncontested shots, they're in deep stuff. Wouldn't surprise me if they stole a win tonight, they can't play a worse game than game 1.

1 hour ago, jlhoots said:

Brook Lopez

He clearly surpassed both Marc Gasol and Serge Ibaka. In the paint and also as a 3-point shooter...

Not very optimistic forecasts for the Raptors if they were not able to beat the Bucks, having managed to (more or less) contain the Greek Freak and with the Bucks having terrible outside shooting percentages...

Edited by EKE BBB

Well, there was a team that stole a win last night, but is was the Warriors not Portland. That 14-3 run to close out the game, that was something only an experienced playoff team could pull off. Good win for the Warriors, and Sunday, to say the least, is must win time for the Blazers. On a side note, I'm already sick of the Currys and the media circus around them....