I have three CDs I am hoping to issue soon, if I can develop enough preorders;  they are:

1) I Am A Woman Again: The Life of Gladys Bentley

(a women’s alliance project with: Me, Lisa Parrott, Carolyn Castellano, Nicole Glover, Kelly Green, Kevin Ray, Ray Suhy. Short but effective (approx. 49 minutes) musical suite based on the life of the cross-dressing blues singer Gladys Bentley). This might surprise you; very intense set.

2) Un-Named Session with Ken Peploswki, Aaron Johnson, me, Kevin Ray, Lou Grassi. Kelly Green);  terrific jazz set, all originals by moi –

3) Un-Named session with: me, Randy Sandke, Jeremy Carlstedt, Steve Swell, Lewis Porter, Kevin Ray, Bobby Zankel, Don Slatoff; still mixing down; all originals, powerful playing by a great band, open and with chord changes.

Will ship all 3 for $25 with pre-order. $10 each for individuals; these will be very basic, no frills issues (with REAL cds, btw); the music is too good for me to sit on any longer -

please don’t order yet, just let me know if you want to.  I can proceed with about 40 0rders –

thanks -

Edited by AllenLowe