Six OOP Mosaic CD sets for sale

After placing a rather large order with Mosaic last week, I reviewed my collection and I have decided to part with the six Mosaic CD sets below (either because I also own the vinyl set or I have a complete set). Shipping within the continental United States is free; shipping costs for other countries will be actual costs to be determined. I shall accept payment via PayPal only.

Please send me a message if you are interested.  Thanks!

All sets are in excellent condition unless noted otherwise:

1) The Complete Serge Chaloff Sessions (Mosaic MD4-147): $80.00 (SOLD)

2) The Complete CBS Recordings of Eddie Condon And His All Stars (Mosaic MD5-152): $85.00 (SOLD)

3) The Complete J.J. Johnson Small Group Sessions (Mosaic MD7-169): $112.00 (SOLD)

4) The Complete Blue Note/UA/Roulette Recordings of Thad Jones (Mosaic MD3-172): $75.00 

5) The Complete Capitol Studio Recordings of Stan Kenton 1943-47 (Mosaic MD7-163): $63.00 - PLEASE NOTE that the top right corner of the (front) cover page of the Mosaic booklet is creased and the artwork on the box itself has some imperfections (i.e, there are several light scratches (similar to a very shallow razor blade mark) and some very light "bubbling") (SOLD)

6) The Complete Roulette Jack Teagarden Sessions (Mosaic MD4-218): $30.00 - PLEASE NOTE that this set includes the four CDs ONLY - it does NOT include the Mosaic booklet or LP-sized box (SOLD)

Edited by Edward
to update which sets have sold

Updated - I have replied to inquiries regarding the J.J. Johnson and Serge Chaloff sets.  Thanks!

I send my thanks to sidewinder and jazzbo for directing some attention to this thread.

(As an aside, it's funny to me that I first communicated directly with jazzbo so many years ago when Mosaic placed the Eddie Condon set in the "Running Low" category. Considering the very high number of the booklet that came with my copy, the Condon set might have very well sold its full licensed run of 5,000 sets. Those were the days!)

1 hour ago, gmonahan said:

Someone should grab that Teagarden Roulette set. Even without the booklet, there's some wonderful music there.

gregmo

Yes!  I grabbed it a few months ago for around $35 (sans box and booklet as well) and I wish that I had picked it up years ago.  Teagarden had one heck of a band at that time and was in fine form himself.  It has become one of my favorite Mosaic sets.

2 hours ago, Justin V said:

Yes!  I grabbed it a few months ago for around $35 (sans box and booklet as well) and I wish that I had picked it up years ago.  Teagarden had one heck of a band at that time and was in fine form himself.  It has become one of my favorite Mosaic sets.

I also found the Teagarden set 2nd hand without booklet.  Just ordered a copy of the booklet from Mosaic. (To be shipped with the Mobley and Threadgill sets.)