New book on French underground (in French)

I'm planning on getting this new book, Agitation Frite, edited by Lenka Lente which holds interviews with:

Gérard Terronès, François Billard, Pierre Barouh, Michel Bulteau, Jac Berrocal, Jacques Debout, Dominique Grimaud, Albert Marcoeur, Christian Vander, Richard Pinhas, Gilbert Artman, Pascal Comelade, Christian Rollet, Guigou Chenevier, Jean-Jacques Birgé, Pierre Bastien, Bruno Meillier, Daunik Lazro, Dominique Lentin, Jean-Marc Montera, Didier Petit, Yves Botz, Dominique Répécaud, Camel Zekri, Noël Akchoté, Christophe & Françoise Petchanatz, Lê Quan Ninh, Jean-Marc Foussat, Jérôme Noetinger, Jean-Louis Costes, Jacques Oger, Jean-Noël Cognard, Sylvain Guérineau, Julien Palomo, Yann Gourdon, Romain Perrot.

agitation_frite_philippe_robert.jpg?auto

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, clifford_thornton said:

wow, wish I could read French !

Your comment reminds me of the time - maybe 25 years ago - when a collection of Francois Truffaut's letters was published in France. I saw a copy in Boston and had fleeting thoughts of buying it and using a dictionary to translate. (I know a little French, but very little.) I'm glad I came to my senses and waited for the English translation.

Ordered, merci bien, Olivier!

Not sure when I'll be reading it, but it certainly looks cool. And having just heard Urs Leimbgruber perform (in duo with a guitarist from Paris, whom I hadn't known before at all, Pascal Marzan), I added the Leimgruber/Demierre/Phillips book to the order :)

On ‎04‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 8:01 AM, king ubu said:

Ordered, merci bien, Olivier!

Not sure when I'll be reading it, but it certainly looks cool. And having just heard Urs Leimbgruber perform (in duo with a guitarist from Paris, whom I hadn't known before at all, Pascal Marzan), I added the Leimgruber/Demierre/Phillips book to the order :)

You will not have time to read it, spare yourself an expense!

On 7.7.2017 at 7:05 AM, Claude Schlouch said:

You will not have time to read it, spare yourself an expense!

Uncalled for. :tdown

There are times and other times, times for work, times for reading, and maybe I find time to dig for CD-Rs, too - just not on command, I'm afraid.