Woody Shaw Institute

Eric

An email I received:

I hope you are doing well! Just wanted to share a few things.

First off, we are extremely grateful to inform you that our new crowdfunding campaign for the forthcoming documentary, Woody Shaw: Beyond All Limits, has raised a nice $2,000 since last Thursday!

If I may say so — it is precisely because of generous fans and supporters like you that I feel so certain this project will be fully-funded and completed this year. I thank you, sincerely, for continuing to support this cause.

The campaign ends June 10th, 2017, so if you haven't already pledged (or you would like to pledge again! ;-), please visit www.BeyondAllLimits.ws

Join The Woody Shaw Institute of Global Arts

If you are an avid fan of Woody Shaw's music (of course you are!) and are interested in supporting his legacy for years to come, then one great way to make a pledge for the documentary is to begin your Founding Membership with The Woody Shaw Institute of Global Arts. This allows backers to support the new documentary while ensuring the ongoing preservation of Woody Shaw's music. 

15b31476-abfb-4689-aaf2-81bf899f27f9.png

The One-Year Founding Membership Includes:
  • 20 Unreleased Hi-Res Woody Shaw Full-Concert Downloads
  • 12x12 Woody Shaw Photo Print 
  • Beyond All Limits T-Shirt (Ltd. ed.)
  • Printed Handwritten Woody Shaw Manuscript of "Beyond All Limits" (from organist Larry Young's 1965 Blue Note classic - UNITY)
  • Private Facebook Group Access
  • Bonus Footage, and
  • Pre-Release Screening of the Documentary (2018)

Please note that, once the documentary campaign is over, this particular membership offer may not be available again (Campaign Ends June 10, 2017).

I sprung for this - could not resist the 20 unreleased concerts.  Tax refund put to good use!  It took a while to download and I am still converting the FLAC files.  Easy, but time consuming.

Edited by Eric