Post a pic

1 hour ago, Teasing the Korean said:

And which rules would those be, officer?

And thank you for reposting my pic!

Your post was political or became so when Sangrey posted "yep". I could have completed the circle by responding "nope" but chose not to.

Now of course, Jim will pretend that "yep" wasn't agreeing with your obvious posting of her in Handmaiden garb as commentary on a recent Supreme Court ruling. Which you will pretend you weren't posting about.

She's just so darn purty, that's all.  Problem being in a rational world she really, really isn't.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Dan Gould said:

Your post was political or became so when Sangrey posted "yep". I could have completed the circle by responding "nope" but chose not to.

Now of course, Jim will pretend that "yep" wasn't agreeing with your obvious posting of her in Handmaiden garb as commentary on a recent Supreme Court ruling. Which you will pretend you weren't posting about.

She's just so darn purty, that's all.  Problem being in a rational world she really, really isn't.

That is your interpretation. 

On the other hand, since this is a Jazz message board, it is fine to post the cover art of We Insist: Freedom Now, which is inherently political. The image that I posted came with no commentary. 

Whenever you climb out of a sinkhole in Plant City, I'd love to get together for a cocktail or three.

1 minute ago, JSngry said:

I have never seen The Handmaiden's Tail. I'm not paying for Hulu. At least not yet.

I am a fan of her other work, that of it I have seen. She's a great, interesting actor/actress/talent.

Get the Hulu / Disney+ / ESPN+ bundle to be cost effective. Agree about Moss's talent.

A few months ago our feral barn cat had a litter of kittens and probably eight weeks ago my wife managed to grab babies and mama and get them to the ASPCA where all were fixed, momma came back to barn, and we were promised one kitten, which my wife has named Mikey. He is slowly getting acclimated to the two of us, no decision yet on whether he will be a house cat or go back to barn with mom and his uncle. I think we both want to keep him inside though because he is too darn cute but big question is whether he and 75 pound King will get along. I think it's cool the way his stripes are  much darker along the spine and then fade as you go away. His mama is same color all the way thru.

IMG-20220629-115825161.jpgIMG-20220629-120329824.jpgIMG-20220629-120502927.jpgIMG-20220629-120511919.jpg

2 minutes ago, Dan Gould said:

A few months ago our feral barn cat had a litter of kittens and probably eight weeks ago my wife managed to grab babies and mama and get them to the ASPCA where all were fixed... 

I oppose all forms of contraception.  No politics, please.  :lol:

In all seriousness, I share your love of cats.

6 hours ago, Brad said:

Two of ours. 

187560A3-F1A5-42F1-8C64-C59CD3CC4966.jpeg

Wonderful pic, they so cute ! 

I also love cats and maybe I can make a photo of our "motan or Kater" (how you say to a "man" cat ? 
But he is a very stubborn guy, anyway he choose our garden and it took 2 years to touch him and give him food. So it´s a completly wild animal who marks his area on certain places. He decides when he want´s to get his meal and he decides when my wife and me can give him our love, and when it´s over since he is "busy" again. 
He is black-white, very large and heavy and we named him "Grasu" which means "Fats" . It´s HIS garden, HIS hunting area and we are just his "staff" 

9 hours ago, Brad said:

Two of ours. 

187560A3-F1A5-42F1-8C64-C59CD3CC4966.jpeg

We had a Russian Blue when I was a teen-young adult.  Took a long time to tame him but he became an awesome cat. I knew he fully accepted everybody when I saw him walk below our Irish Setter, and arch his back to rub against him. He even eventually would stick his own nose up toward Chauncey's when he'd come in from outside and Chauncey would go to greet him.

• 2 weeks later...