Larry Kart

Post a pic

1,163 posts in this topic

Nakobe-Dean.png

This made me laugh.

By the way, Georgia beat Clemson 10-3 in a dominating performance by UGA's defense led by Nakobe Dean.  The Bulldogs recorded SEVEN sacks, the highest number ever given up by a Dabo Swinney-coached team.

I saw that game as well, Clemson’s running game was DOA but they kept it close with a stingy defense.

16 hours ago, HutchFan said:

Nakobe-Dean.png

This made me laugh.

By the way, Georgia beat Clemson 10-3 in a dominating performance by UGA's defense led by Nakobe Dean.  The Bulldogs recorded SEVEN sacks, the highest number ever given up by a Dabo Swinney-coached team.

That pic is funny. I only saw the very end of that game unfortunately. 

Who has better hair than this?

08282021_1_184009-2040x1530.jpg

gilmore020858p16.jpg

15 minutes ago, jazzbo said:

No photo description available.

oh...my...god...so wrong, and yet so right...

Image 1 - Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH w/ Ghost Piezo Setup.

One of the two guitars I bought this year. I was good for about four years. . . and then fell off the wagon. This one has Phat Cat P90s as well as a Graph Tech Ghost piezo which lets you blend the electric and acoustic sounds. You can get many jazz tones! It also has a very flat 15.25" radius neck, which took getting used to but it's fun to bend. . . I can even bend chords.

The other guitar I bought. . . which really makes me a bad boy.

[IMG]

Hollowed out mahogany body, Warmoth compound 10" to 16" mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard, DiMarzio 36th Anniversary PAF pickups, single coil tapped via the tone control.

Just a lovely resonant rich sound. The single-ended sound is quite nice. . . when I first heard the humbucker sound I thought I would never use the single-ended but that's not so.

Edited by jazzbo