boxed sets (including one Mosaic and several Mosaic partials) and a few CDs for sale

I just completed sorting through my collection (most of which had been in storage for several years) and found several duplicates that I do not need. Shipping within the continental United States is free; shipping costs for other countries will be at actual cost to be determined. I shall accept payment via PayPal only.

Please send me a message if you are interested.  Thanks!

Everything is in excellent condition unless noted otherwise:

1)  Bunny Berigan - Disc 7 (ONLY) of The Complete Brunswick, Parlophone and Vocalion Bunny Berignan Sessions, Mosaic MD7-219:  PARTIAL SET  $8.00

2)  Dave Brubeck - For All Time, Columbia 5-CD set (includes the albums Time Out, Time Further Out, Countdown: Time in Outer Space, Time Changes, and Time In):  $15.00  PLEASE NOTE that the Time Out CD has one small, light scratch that does not affect play; the box that houses the five CDs is in very good+ condition, showing minimal signs of wear.

3)  Charlie Christian - The Genius of the Electric Guitar 4-CD set:  $36.00  PLEASE NOTE that there is some light scuffing on each of the four CDs (most likely due to the lousy CD packaging provided by Columbia) that does not affect play - the booklet is in excellent condition.

4)  The Complete Verve Roy Eldridge Studio Sessions 7-CD set:  $98.00   PLEASE NOTE that this is a Mosaic set licensed for distribution in Europe that has a few cosmetic differences from a U.S distributed Mosaic set - the booklet indicates that "This is one of a limited edition of 10,000 albums.", and the spine of the box reads "B0001636-02" rather than "Mosaic MD7-222".  On Disc 3, there is one small, light scratch and one very small area of light scuffing, neither of which affects play.  Additionally, the box is in pristine condition except that the bottom sides of the outer box are dented (although there are NO tears).

5)  Mosaic booklet (ONLY) for the Complete Capitol Small Group Recordings of Benny Goodman 1944-1955:  $20.00 ("This is number  X  of an edition limited to 5,000 albums")

6)  Disc 1-3 (ONLY) of the Complete Pacific Jazz Recordings of the Chico Hamilton Quintet, Mosaic MD6-175:  PARTIAL SET  $33.00

7)  Joe Henderson - The Milestone Years, Milestone 8-CD set:  $36.00  PLEASE NOTE that there is a very small amount of light scuffing on Disc 1 and a very small, light scratch on Disc 5, neither of which affects play.  Also, the barcode on the box itself has been completely covered with black ink from a Sharpie.

8)  Kenton Presents Bob Cooper, Bill Holman & Frank Rosolino, Mosaic MD4-185: PARTIAL SET  $36.00  PLEASE NOTE that this set does not include the LP-sized box or booklet.

9)  Jimmie Lunceford, Volume 2 1934 (Masters of Jazz, MJCD 18):  $10.00

10)  Jimmie Lunceford and His Orchestra, 1934-1935 (Jazz Chronological Classics 505):  $10.00  PLEASE NOTE that there is one small, light scratch on the CD that does not affect play.

11)  Jimmie Lunceford and His Orchestra, 1935-1937 (Jazz Chronological Classics 510):  $10.00

12)  Charles Mingus - Disc 3 (ONLY) of the Complete Candid Recordings of Charles Mingus, Mosaic MD3-11:  PARTIAL SET  $9.00

13)  Mosaic booklet (ONLY) for The Complete Candid Recordings of Charles Mingus:  $16.00  PLEASE NOTE that the bottom right corner of the front cover page (only) is creased.  ("This is number  X  of an edition limited to 7500 albums")

14)  Mosaic booklet (ONLY) for The Complete Atlantic and EMI Jazz Recordings of Shorty Rogers:  $20.00  ("This is number  X  of an edition limited to 7500 albums")

15)  The Phil Woods Quartet/Quintet 20th Anniversary Set, Mosaic MD5-159: PARTIAL SET  $45.00   PLEASE NOTE that this set does not include the LP-sized box or booklet.  The first and second CDs each have one small, light scratch that does not affect play.  Also, the "teeth" of the first jewel case (for Discs 1-3) are broken.

16)  howls, raps & roars - recordings from the san francisco poetry renaissance Fantasy 4-CD set:  $16.00  PLEASE NOTE that the barcode on the box has been mostly blacked out by black ink from a Sharpie.

• 1 year later...

PM sent on   howls, raps & roars - recordings from the san francisco poetry renaissance Fantasy 4-CD set:  $16.00

All, I highly recommend that Brubeck set, especially at that price, and highly highly highly recommend that Joe Henderson set!

@tutankhamen - my daughter graduated from Slippery Rock University with a Dance major in 2012.

Dear Eric and Felser,

Both sets are still available - I have sent you each a PM with payment information.

Thank you very much, Eric, for resurrecting this thread.  The only items still remaining are the Bunny Berigan CD, the Dave Brubeck set, the Benny Goodman Mosaic booklet, the Jimmie Lunceford Masters of Jazz CD, the Shorty Rogers Mosaic booklet, and the Phil Woods partial (discs 4 & 5 only) Mosaic set.

Edited by Edward
To clarify “partial” set