Need a high quality Tenor sax mouthpiece?

It's a rare Berg Larsen Hard Rubber, restored.

I have so many damn pieces that it's time to divest, and I don't play a lot of tenor these days anyway (and still have about 10 others, Links, Bergs, Personaline, Brilharts...)

Refaced and restored by Greg Wier, whose piece are the only ones I will play. He is the best, I repeat, best in the business.

his description of this:

"RARE VINTAGE 1940'S TO 50'S "LONG BOAT' or EXTENDED TABLE SLANT SIGNATURE BERG LARSEN HARD RUBBER TENOR SAXOPHONE MOUTHPIECE. IT HAS BEEN PROFESSIONALLY OPENED TO .100" or LINK #7 FACING ON MY GAUGE AND PARTIALLY RESTORED AND CLEANED UP.  A STRONG AND POWERFUL TENOR SAXOPHONE MOUTHPIECE WITH EXCELLENT PROJECTION AND TONE QUALITY.

THE SLANT BERG LARSEN SIGNATURE APPEARS ON THE TOP OF THE SHANK WITH THE REG DESIGN INDICATION AND A PATENT NUMBER ON TOP. ON THE BOTTOM IS THE 80 ORIGINAL FACING INDICATION.  NO EXTRA ENGRAVINGS TO INDICATE THE MODIFICATION DUE TO RARITY OF THE PIECE.

IT FEATURES THE SMALL BULLET CHAMBER DESIGN WITH STRAIGHT SIDEWALLS, A MEDIUM RAISED BAFFLE AND LONG BODY DESIGN.  MADE FROM EXCELLENT HARD ROD RUBBER.  TOOTH INDENTION ON BEAK.

NICE MEDIUM OPEN FACING WITH EVEN INSTANT RESPONSE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM."

buy this and you will sound like Coleman Hawkins and Sonny Rollins wrapped up in one. You have my personal guarantee. But it will go on Ebay in a few weeks -

$200 plus shipping.

Edited by AllenLowe