2017 NFL Season

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, JSngry said:

Does gambling have an impact on professional sports? I mean, that guy looked like he was aiming to miss. Rookie!

I agree with that assessment. I actually told my daughter that the NFL should check Willaims' accounts to see if he got paid for not only missing that tackle, but taking out his teammate. That was the worst defensive play I think I've ever seen.

But how many times do we see DBs who don't wrap up receivers and go for the "he's vulnerable, just need to give him a little bump here" "tackle"?

Yesterday was Sue's birthday and we left right after the field goal. I didn't have a rooting interest so no interest whatsoever in staying around to verify the outcome.  Quite surprised this morning to see what had happened.

3 hours ago, Dan Gould said:

But how many times do we see DBs who don't wrap up receivers and go for the "he's vulnerable, just need to give him a little bump here" "tackle"?

Yeah, but this wasn't that. This was, looking at it on tv anyway, this was like the guy going out of way to go all the way around the target, no intention to even touch him at all., to actually fly around him. Either it was a world-class brain fart, or else a poorly disguised intentional miss.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Color me confused on the real estate listing, but I think the Browns are headed in a very positive direction, culturally. 

I'm a Tyrod Taylor homer, so take it with a grain of salt that I think he'll make a great leader for your team. BUT, if they don't win 6 or 7 games this year, I will be shocked. Though I guess Gordon is still the wild card in the equation. 

I still wish they'd have drafted Chubb...

• 2 weeks later...