• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, T.D. said:

Amazing story. People not having their degree happens more than you think. Years ago, I had a summer job in the mailroom at Paul Weiss, a top NY law firm.  While I was there, they fired one of their top associates (someone on partnership track I was told) who didn't have his law degree.  In fact he had never been to law school. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Soulstation1 said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25052227/former-carolina-panthers-wr-rae-carruth-released-prison

Just For Scott D

I sure am happy that a man who was involved with a Murder is being released from prison 

🙄

And yet Pam Smart (a woman) is still sitting in jail 27 years later, serving life in prison for accessory to murder while her husband's actual (male) killers are all free. It makes you wonder if maybe she was a man...

2 hours ago, Soulstation1 said:

As usual with you

Whatever you say 

your right / know it all 

I’m wrong 

Since I live here, see them play every week, and have been a very outspoken critic of Reid who wished they'd kept Alex Smith and sent Reid packing, I feel quite comfortable in my opinion that right now Reid is not only the least of their worries, but also currently out-coaching pretty much everyone else in the NFL. Need more proof? Look at how many teams have started adopting his bizarre and creative plays this year. Especially those that have already played the Chiefs and had access and time to study their game film. This fact has been mentioned several times by analysts and experts since the season started. 

Here's an actual admission from one of the top offensive minds in the game. 

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/11/06/jared-goff-los-angeles-rams-sean-mcvay-first-place-week-9-mmqb

2 hours ago, Soulstation1 said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25052227/former-carolina-panthers-wr-rae-carruth-released-prison

Just For Scott D

I sure am happy that a man who was involved with a Murder is being released from prison 

🙄

Unfortunately, that's how the justice system works. Not sure if it's still true or not, but back when I was part of said justice system, the average person given a life sentence (25 years mandatory) was getting out in around 10 with model behavior in Florida due to the massive overcrowding. 

May be different now that there are so many privately owned prisons. 

Edited by Scott Dolan

• 3 weeks later...