2017 NFL Season

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Milestones said:

Not a Steelers fan, and I have to say their series of offsides (three straight) at the end of the game was the stupidest football I've seen this year.

Seriously stupider than Georgia going for the fake punt when they could have pinned Alabama deep at the end of the 4th quarter and maybe forced overtime, and still went for it when confronted with seven guys on defense within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage instead of calling time out and re-setting the offense?

On 12/3/2018 at 1:11 PM, Dan Gould said:

Seriously stupider than Georgia going for the fake punt when they could have pinned Alabama deep at the end of the 4th quarter and maybe forced overtime, and still went for it when confronted with seven guys on defense within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage instead of calling time out and re-setting the offense?

Oh man, I SCREAMED at the TV when I saw that play. Horrible, horrible, horrible. Horrible idea. Horrible execution.

To lose two years in a row to Alabama is completely understandable.  But to lose two years in a row the way that we did. . .  it's a tough pill to swallow.

13 hours ago, Brad said:

Looks like the Niners are trying to cost themselves the number 1 pick. 

Following yesterday's win, the top 4 in the draft are now the Cardinals, Raiders, Jets and 49ers. To say that my son -- a 49er fan -- was pissed ("fucking losers!') is a massive understatement.