BERIGAN

Harvey Weinstein story in New Yorker...truly shocking

154 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Chuck Nessa said:

This entire topic/thread will provide future researchers an amazing portrait of the (primarily) US/Euro male in the early 21st century. 

And the entire history of the board will provide an amazing portrait of the sanctimoniousness of others. 

10 hours ago, Chuck Nessa said:

This entire topic/thread will provide future researchers an amazing portrait of the (primarily) US/Euro male in the early 21st century. 

Perhaps. 

I had no idea there was that big of a cultural divide. Though in fairness, there are still plenty of neanderthals here in American that think the way Steve does. 

Don't expect to provoke me any further. Your ongoing invectives tell much more about you and your ilk than you can imagine.

Over here in Central Europe the vast, vast majority of us - of both sexes - get along by simply sticking to limits not to be transgressed that are based on common sense and on a passably relaxed attitude without needing the oppressive laws that seem to be needed in your place to rein in your Neanderthals. ;)

Revisions of laws in this field as they have occurred here have primarily been spurred by the influx of real Neanderthals (comparatively speaking) in recent years who cl.aim to be entitled to holding up views of women that Europe has all in all overcome in about 1918 - but there we are treacherously close to getting political so that's all on that.

Off now for a concert 'cross the border in France (where gallantry without getting obnoxious is an art in everyday inter-gender communication that has not been lost yet either - I think my lady companion will appreciate it :g)

Edited by Big Beat Steve