Where to get high quality chubby jewel cases?

Bol

Hi guys.  I think I've seen a thread on this topic, but I can't find it right now.  I just got my Mosaic Savoy and Dial sets, and want to replace the flimsy jewel cases that Mosaic used, which also have centre spokes that make taking out CD's hard and dangerous.  What I am looking for I think are called "chubby doubles".  They are twice the thickness of regular jewel cases, and can store 3-4 CD's.  I would like to get high quality ones that use thick plastic and have spokes that release the CD's without the fear of breaking the CD's.  I am in the UK, and would like leads on sellers of such CD cases for the UK or the US.  (I can retrieve them next time I am in the US.)  Thanks in advance.

Edited by Bol

Thanks, Dmitry.  But these look like, judging from the pictures on Amazon, that they have centre tray spokes that make releasing CD's difficult.  The jewel cases that Mosaic used are like these, and they seem to hold the CD's very tightly and make retrieving CD's difficult and precarious.  I am looking for ones that have centre tray spokes that are like the tray spokes on the regular jewel cases -- with 12 teeth.  I hope that makes sense. 

Yes, now I understand what you're looking for - the old style cases, with flexible teeth, not the center-pieces that look like pin-wheels. How many cases do you need? If it's only a few, then hunting for used cases maybe your best bet. Lots of old classical music sets came in these.