Sound Prints--Lovano and Douglas are obscure?

Milestones

I've been collecting a great deal of Lovano, and I have quite a bit of Douglas.  Their live record from Monterey (Blue Note) sounds good, but I've only heard it on Spotify.  Yet this album is not available under the used records at Amazon, and a new one costs about $30!  I have also not located it in libraries, including college libraries.

What is up with this?

Well, Don Was and/or his street team label pimps really misfired on the promo of this one, because I would have bought it on this ground alone: http://www.bluenote.com/news/joe-lovano-dave-douglas-sound-prints-debut-al

The album features the debut of two new compositions written for the band by the band’s primary inspiration:

Wayne Shorter.

Lovano/Douglas, alone and/or together, not really motivated to buy, new Waynemusic, yeah, i'm in, if only because, like The Cosby Show in the Cousin Pam years, hey, you've come this far with it, might as well follow it up until the end.